GP means GrameenPhone. Grameenphone is the number one mobile operator in Bangladesh. They have a lot of customers. This post is for them. Today’s topic is how to get gp emergency balance?
What is GP emergency balance?
Emergency balance is very helpful service of SIM company. If your balance running low you can take emergency balance.
Suppose, you are talking with someone. Suddenly, your mobile balance is gone. How would you feel?
This is very annoying. At that time you may need to recharge money on mobile. However, there is not always a Flexiload shop in the vicinity.
What can we do then? It’s very easy. In such an urgent moment, you have Grameenphone on your side.
They always ready for you. They always raedy to help you. At that time they will give you up to 100 Tk emergency balance.
how to take emergency balance in gp
It is very simple. You have to follow some steps to get emergency balance on Grameenphone.
For this please follow the steps given bellow.
You can also read How to get Robi emergency balance?
GP emergency balance code
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount please dial *121*1010*2#
- Check emergency balance by dialling *121*1*2# (Free of charge)
how to check emergency balance in gp
We already mentioned above that how to check emergency balance in gp. To check your emergency balance dial *121*1*2#.
Terms and conditions
This service has some terms and conditions. You should read the terms and conditions bellow.
- This service is a free of cost service provided by Grameenphone.
- There is no subscriptions fee.
- All GP prepaid, Ekota, GPPP ,VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance
- This emergency balance can be use for voice call, sending sms, buying internet pack etc.
- USSD code: *121*1*3#
- Balance check: *121*1*2#
- International Roaming users can not get this service
- After recharging your account balance will be reducted as you emergency balance.
- Skitto users can not take this offer.
- This emergency balance can be use at any time.
- If you don’t pay your previous emergency balance you Can’t take again this service.
- 10% SD + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD + 1% surcharge will be applicable.
If you face any problem or you need help please contact customer care helpline.
Emergency balance for other sim
To get more update visit TrickBlogBD.com everyday. If you do not understand anything, please comment bellow. We always try to give reply every comment.